Question: What happens when you combine fudge, cheesecake and chocolate?
Answer: The tastiest thing in the world! Double Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Fudge!
- 4 pieces of my fudge = 3.8g sugar
- 4 pieces of conventional fudge = 67.3 g sugar
- It only takes 3 minutes to make and 20-30 minutes to set!
- It’s so good you will do a little jig when you bite into it!
1. Mix the following by hand in a bowl:
- 1 TBSP coconut butter
- 1 tsp low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 scoop of BSN Lean Dessert Protein in Chocolate Fudge Pudding
- A sparing amount of water (just enough to moisten the ingredients). You want it to be thick (see photo below).
- Then add 1 tsp >70% Chocolate Chips
2. Line a small dish with plastic wrap (see photo above)
3. Pour the mixture into the dish. Mold it into a rectangular prism shape.
4. Place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
5 .Once set, remove from freezer. I cut mine into 4 cubes. EAT IT ALL!
calories: 203, fat: 12.8g, saturated fat: 9.5g, cholesterol: 25.6mg, sodium: 71.7mg, carbohydrates: 10.5g, fiber: 4.1g, net carbs: 6.4g, sugars: 3.8g, protein: 12.8g
=> Find detailed explanations about the ingredients I used in this recipe by clicking on my Ingredient Encyclopedia!