SS17: Spinning HiiT
Today's workout features:
- A 20-minute Spinning HiiT
- A warm-up and cool down
- Foam Rolling
- Plus: I wear my heart rate monitor to ensure I get YOU anaerobic
The Workout Breakdown:
- 20 minutes of HiiT Spinning
Do you need to buy a SPINNING bike? No. If you belong to a gym, you can use their bikes. If you prefer to exercise in the privacy and convenience of your own home, then I recommend a SPINNING bike.
- SPINNING Bike <-- This is the Schwinn Brand. Very reputable. Has toe clips for SPINNING shoes. It's <$400.
- SPINNING Shoes <---- I use and recommend the Sidi brand. I had the cleats installed on the shoes at a bike shop.
- Gel Seat Cover (optional)
- Towels (2)
- Disinfectant Wipes
- H7 Polar Heart Rate Monitor
PLEASE WATCH MY OTHER VIDEO TO LEARN HOW TO:
- PAIR YOUR HEART RATE MONITOR WITH YOUR CELL PHONE
- USE THE PRO CALCULATOR