Ladies! Summer is here, so let's get shredded together! Let me motivate you each week: do my uber-intense workouts with me!
Here is my most recent progress photo:
It was the Tall Ships Festival in Toronto this past weekend, and the ships just happened to be parked at the docks outside my condo! So today I'm taking you to the docks for a workout with a view of these magnificent vessels. We are doing a 20-minute HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workout. Save time by doing this at home (or outside) because you only need a set of dumbbells and a jump rope!
- A Gymboss Interval Timer
- A laptop, smart phone, or tablet (to play this workout video)
- Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats.
- Dumbbells: I used 15 pound dumbbells
- A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine!
Always a Must!
- Read my workout rules before you begin!
Drink your BCAAs!
Stay hydrated with water.
Set your gymboss timer for: 40 seconds WORK, 10 seconds REST. This circuit consists of 6 different exercises. Perform the circuit 4 times, which takes ~20 minutes. I did it 4 times and really struggled!
- Walk the Plank
- Dumbbell Pirate Ships
- Dumbbell Push-Up & Row Your Boat
- Aye Aye Skipper (Jump Rope - high step)
- Boat Hold with a Dumbbell Twist
- Burpee Starfish Jumps
Do the workout with me. Just click on the video.