For crying out loud, get off the elliptical! If you want to get ripped, then it's time to intensify your cardio with High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).
- HIIT is short in duration (ie. today's workout is only 15 minutes)- which is great for saving time!
- It may be short in duration, but it is UBER INTENSE! Meaning BALLS TO THE WALL! Yep, you must go ALL OUT!
Join me for HIIT CARDIO HELL! All you need is your Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope!
- A Gymboss Interval Timer
- A laptop, smart phone, or tablet (to play this workout video)
- Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats.
- A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine!
- I like to drink BCAAs. Click here to read why.
Set your gymboss timer for: 30 seconds WORK, 10 seconds REST. This circuit consists of 7 different exercises. Perform the circuit 3 times, which takes ~15 minutes. I did it 3 times and my lungs were BURNING!
- Jump Rope (Basic Bounce)
- Squat Jumps
- Jump Rope (Forward Shuffle)
- Burpee=>PushUp=>High Knees
- Jump Rope (Forward Straddle)
- Mountain Climbers
- Jump Rope (X-Foot Cross)
Do the workout with me. Just click on the video.
p.s. Need some fat loss and fitness motivation? Get inspired by my incredible TeamSS’s transformation photos, videos and words of wisdom.