Congratulations to Brittaney Thomas! She joined my fall 60 Day Transformation Challenge and placed 2nd in my "Slow Cooker" Recipe Contest! If you want to see the recipe that placed 1st, click here.
Sign up here to be notified for when my next $4000 Transformation Challenge launches.
Here's Brittaney's Recipe:
- Crock Pot (slow cooker)
Recipe: (serves 4)
Place the following into a slow cooker. Stir everything together, cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- 1 pound (16 oz) extra lean ground chicken
- 1 can (14.5 oz) tomato sauce (no salt added)
- 1 can (15 oz) kidney beans (no salt added)
- 2 cans (14.5 oz) stewed tomatoes (no salt added)
- 2 tsp sea salt if desired (not factored into the nutritional info below)
- 2 TBSP chili powder
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
For 1 serving (makes 4 servings): Calories: 357, fat: 11.6 g, saturated fat: 10.3g, cholesterol: 85.5mg, sodium: 149.2mg, carbohydrates: 36.3g, fiber: 9.4g, sugars: 9.4g, protein: 30.2g