Negligible Calorie Gelatin!
Hey intermittent fasters! This recipe is for you!
It's made with negligible calorie BCAAs and 5 calories of unflavoured gelatin.
This is a clever way to fill your belly without doing caloric damage.
- Pour 1/2 cup cold water into a large mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle 1 envelope of unflavoured gelatin (1 TBSP) on the cold water, allowing it to soften.
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil
- Sprinkle 2 scoops of BSN aminoX (I used grape flavour) on the gelatin mix
- Add the boiling water to the bowl and stir until everything is dissolved.
- Refrigerate until gelled.
calories: 5, fat 0g, saturated fat 0g, sodium 220.7mg, carbohydrates 1.4g, fiber 0g, sugars 0g, protein 2g
Another Cool Trick!
This is my favourite thing to do with BCAAs! I mix the BCAAs powder with water. Then I pour it into Popsicle molds to make sugar-free, negligible calorie post-workout recovery popsicles!
Click here to learn why I like to use BCAAs when I train fasted.