DO IT NOW!
WW stands for Written Workout. Print it, or screen capture it with your phone, and go do it!
- Use TabataTimer.com for your timer
- Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats
- A Swiss Ball
- A Bench or Stool or Chair
- Various Dumbbells (~10 to 25 pounds)
- A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine!
Exercise Technique Review:
Always a Must!
Read my workout rules before you begin!
Drink your BCAAs!
Stay hydrated with water.